Capitol Art Society offers paintings by various artists in various media at this art gallery near Book People at Austin’s airport. Exact dates TBA — beginning of May through end of September, 2019.
Small gems of paintings perfect for gift giving available for sale at this annual show at North Hills Gallery. All paintings $100 or less! Framed and unframed originals available.
Reception: Sunday, Dec 9, 12:15 - 1:15pm
Waterloo Watercolor Group’s “The Many Faces of Watercolor” featuring work by eight artists:
- Martha Paisley Ruth
- Beatrice Baldwin
- Nancy Charbeneau
- Suki Gluzinski
- Helen Green
- Leslie Kjellstrand
- Jennifer Polnaszek
- Carol Sue Witt
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 - 6, Sunday 1 - 5
Reception: Sat, Sept 15, 3:00 - 6:00pm. Artists will be demonstrating watercolor techniques.
A collection of framed paintings priced to sell as Martha moves and downsizes
- North Hills Gallery
- Located in Northwest Hills United Methodist Church, 7050 Village Center Drive, Austin, Texas 78731 (off Far West Blvd - enter in doors under portico off parking lot, walk through reception area down hallway to gallery. On the weekdays look for 4 sets of lights to turn on.)
- When: February 28th - April 1st, Hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-5pm, Fri 10am-noon, Sun 8:30am- 12:30pm, closed Sat
- When: Fri, Sat, Sun, Feb 9, 10, 11, 2018: 11am – 4pm
- Where: At her lake house: contact for location/directions
Martha's complete collection of artwork -- framed/unframed paintings, some prints, note cards, magnets, book marks -- for a limited time, a rare reduction in prices as Martha cleans out her closets while moving!
I have a variety of four acrylic paintings in this show: landscape, still life, abstract
- Riverbend Gallery
- 4214 N. Capitol of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746 (Located near the main entrance of the sanctuary building.)
North Hills Gallery
At Northwest Hills United Methodist Church (enter at office door and proceed down hallway)
7050 Village Center Drive, Austin, Texas 78731
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-noon, 1-5pm, Sun 8-1:15pm
Reception: Sun, Oct 7, 12:15-1:15pm